• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Ok, so hab ich das aus der Anleitung nicht rausgelesen

Kommentar

Hi,

I have also problem with 6308SBT and Telemetry-Box!

I have used an 6308SBT and Telemetry-Box with the Robbe/Futaba 150A current sensor for two years without problem in an F3A plane.
      Now I have assembeled a new F3A plane and bought a second 6308SBT receiver and another Robbe/Futaba 150A current sensor for the new plane.

Problem: I can not register the new Robbe/Futaba 150A current sensor in the Telemetry-Box.
      Telemetry-Box has firmware 1.003 (that is needed for current sensor to be recognised).
      The current sensor has software version 2.0.

The 6308SBT speed mode:
      Is in Normal mode and Telemetry On (one green blink is set for mode). Only in Normal mode with Telemetry On sensors can be used (no sensors can be used in High Speed mode).
      The 6308SBT channel mode is in mode A (ch 1-8).
      The 6308SBT has been bound to the transmitter (14MZ) and works fine (S.BUS2 servos connected works fine).

Linking 6308SBT to Telemetry-Box:
      1. Transmitter 14MZ is turned off.
      2. Telemetry-Box is On.
      3. Receiver 6308SBT is On and I press Link button for more then 5 seconds so red-gren blink is shown.
      4. I press Link button on Telemetry-Box for more then 3 seconds and the Link button on Telemetry-Box flashes red (not red-gren) a few seconds and then turn solid red. Telemetry-Box is close (10 cm) from receiver when binding.
      5. Receiver 6308SBT Link LED turn red (after the 30 sec link period has ended).
      6. I switch off 6308SBT receiver and Telemetry-Box.
      7. I connect the Robbe/Futaba 150A current sensor (F1678) directly in S.BUS2 slot (the single slot in lower left corner of the slots side) on receiver.
      8. I turn on transmitter 14MZ. I turn on 6308SBT receiver. The Current sensor get first blue LED then solid green color (=voltage present and signals is transmitted to receiver).
      9. On Telemetry-Box I get receiver voltage information displayed fine.
      I go to Telemetry-Box programing menu (pressing + and - buttons at the same time on the Telemetry-Box). I select Register sensor ("Regist. senor") and select "1 Empty" slot end presse Enter button. Nothing happen (next row is just marked).

So what can be wrong? Do I make something wrong?
      I get not red-green blink (that the manual for Telemetry-Box say it should be) on Telemetry-Box when trying to link it to the 6308SBT receiver. It is only red blinking. Why?

I bought a new Telemetry-Box from Lindinger thinking it was defect but it is same problem with the new Box.
      I also tried to use the other current sensor from my old plane but it was no difference - it could not be registered in the new Telemetry-Box.
      I also tried the old 6308SBT receiver and tried to link it with the new Telemetry-Box and get any of the sensors registered but it did not work.

I have tried 3 evenings to ge this to work. I'm lost and need help.

How can I be 100% sure the 6308SBT receiver is in Normal mode and Telemetry On? (it is one gren blink when I check what mode it is on).

How can I be 100 sure the Telemetry-Box is linked to the receiver correctly? (I get receiver voltage displayed in Telemetry-Box)

I know the old current sensor is working (so it can not be that, so I can rule out sensor problem).
      (the new sensor is probably OK also)

regards,
      Bo
      (Sweden)
      Zuletzt geändert von bem; 11.04.2016, 23:51.

Kommentar

Hi,
        Solution: the sensor needs to be connected to S.BUS2 port on Telemetry-Box (not on 6308SBT receiver) to be able to register the sensor in the Telemetry-Box. I have the current sensor registrered now in my Telemetry-Box.

/Bo
        Zuletzt geändert von bem; 12.04.2016, 01:29.

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X