Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Futaba 7C (mode 1) assign SW G (two positions) to Flaps

Hi there. I am new in this sport. I have a Futaba 7C transmitter and Futaba 7CH receiver (fasst). In my glider, the 3 position switch E Flaperon/Airbrake has been assigned. I want to change this. Just bought a NX3 Gyro. I like to connect this gyro to switch E (3 positions so I can also switch off the gyro) and my flaps (so NO flaperon) to switch G ( two positions). Thus I connected the Gyro to receiver CH5, Flaps for CH7. Ailerons L and R to CH 1 and CH6.
    How must I do this, as everything I tried switch E still moves the flaps and ailerons also in Parameter I changed it.
    The english manual is very unclear with this, and there is regretfully no dutch manual ( we are a small country).
    I would apprciate if some you could send me the procedure to get this fixed. Gyro to the 3 positions SW E and flaps to two positions SW.

Danke,
    Achim
    achimvdg@ziggo.nl

Hallo Achim,

Leider hab ich keine FF7 (7C), draum kann ich nur eine grundsätzliche Info geben.

Das geht nur, wennst du für Flaperon einen Geber frei vergeben kannst.
    Schau mal ob es die Menü's Geber oder Param gibt und es dort möglich ist einen Geber zu vergeben.

LG Rudi
    Nicht klicken "FSK18"
    Einmal FUTABA immer FUTABA !!
    E-Mail: rudi1025[at]futaba-forum.net

Kommentar

Sorry dont know in german what you mean with Geber frei vergeben or einen Geber zu vergeben, sorry can you write me this in english so I can also check in the manual which I have in english.

Kommentar

Geber oder könnte auch Schalter (SW) heißen.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

LG Rudi
        Nicht klicken "FSK18"
        Einmal FUTABA immer FUTABA !!
        E-Mail: rudi1025[at]futaba-forum.net

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X