X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• FX-32 mixer bug

Hello,
    I'm sorry about the language but I've found an annoying bug in the FX-32 firmwares. It's present in the latest 1.7 version as well as in the last non LBT version 1.3.

The problem is that I can't enter negative values to the mixer fine tuning option, if I try dial below zero, the value jumps to +255 and next step is +100. This is specially annoying with the ATL+ or ATL- option because I can't reduce mixer values and in effect prevents the use of alternating mixer rates with two opposite mixers.

In the FX-30 and 18SZ negative values can be entered and the mixer fine tuning works exactly as supposed.

Sent the same message to Ripmax but got an automatic response that they are closed due to Covid 19 since March, then sent the same message to the ACT-Europe.

Regards, Harri Pihl

Hi,
    stell deine Modelldatei online.

lg Rudi
    Nicht klicken "FSK18"
    Einmal FUTABA immer FUTABA !!
    E-Mail: rudi1025[at]futaba-forum.net

Kommentar

I am intersted too,
      please upload your model file as an example!

Thanks

Kommentar

Ok, here is a sample model created with the FX-30. It's basicly a 2AIL+1FLP glider with 3 conditions, in each condition snap flaps (elevator to flap mix) is made different way using mixer fine tuning option ALT- and ALT+ with negative (-100) from +100% to 0.

Condition 1 (FLP+vol) is a simple snap flap volume adjusting form 100% to 0% with slider LS.

Condition 2 (FLP+altC) is snap flap with volume and exponential adjusting, the slider LS controlling volume and controlling expo of the curve with the knob LD. other end giving +100 expo and other end giving -100 expo, linear curve at the center. This is created with two countering mixers on same knob (LD), one with ALT- option and other with ALT+ option.

Condition 3 (FLP+step) is snap flap with volume control (LS) and adjustable point where the snap flap start to work (quite similar with the 14SG/FX-22 snap flap adjusting system).

All these can be easily created with the FX-30 but can't create them with the FX-32 because I can't dial negative values to fine tuning. If I copy the FX-30 created model to the FX-32, conversion goes all right and it seems to work but values in the mixer screen are odd, showing +156, if I try to change the value, I can only dial +0 to +100. Except when going one step below +0, then screen shows +255, next step changes value to +100.
        Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Warum stellst du ein FX30 Modell online wenn dein Problem bei der FX32 ist?

Welche Werte sind nicht oder nicht richtig zu verstellen?

LG Rudi
          Nicht klicken "FSK18"
          Einmal FUTABA immer FUTABA !!
          E-Mail: rudi1025[at]futaba-forum.net

Kommentar

Zitat von rudi1025 Beitrag anzeigen
            Warum stellst du ein FX30 Modell online wenn dein Problem bei der FX32 ist?
            Because:

1. A model created with the FX-30 can't be created with the FX-32 due to the bug in the FX-32. Creating an alternating curves is simply impossible without ability to enter negative values for ALT+ and ALT- in the mixer fine tuning.

2. A model, created in the FX-30 and then transfered/converted with memory card to the FX-32, shows clearly what kind of problems the bug causes (ie impossible values in the mixer the fine tuning and unability to adjust them correctly)

Zitat von rudi1025 Beitrag anzeigen
            Welche Werte sind nicht oder nicht richtig zu verstellen?
            As noted couple times above, it's impossible to enter negative values for mixer fine tuning in the FX-32, it's possible in the FX-30 (and 18SZ etc). Actually the same problem seems to be reported here before.

Regards, Harri

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X