Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Competition SRS with Dual o Single Futaba R7006SB receivers?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Competition SRS with Dual o Single Futaba R7006SB receivers?

Hello everyone:

I apologize if this question is repeated, but I have not been able to find it.

I want to use a PowerBox Competition SRS device with two Futaba R7006SB receivers and a FX-36 transmitter. The question is the following: to achieve redundancy in the backer, do I need to link the receivers in Dual mode to the same model memory or do I only need to have one receiver linked to the model in Single mode and the other one just linked to the transmitter?

Thank you for your reply

Hi Fernando,

no reason to excuse! Bind both Receiver in Link Mode (Dual). Important is that you patch to RX1 and RX4 on the Powerbox with the S-Bus cable and select S-Bus in the Powerbox for Receiver System. To double check if redundancy is working simply disconnect one receiver after the other while the System is powered and check if everything is working. Consider that in this config only one receiver has Telemetrie.

Kind regards
    Ben

Kommentar

Thank you very much for your reply.

This is what I have done from the beginning, but I have been able to verify that it is not necessary to choose the Dual mode if one of the receivers is already linked to the transmitter. If I choose the Single mode, I just have to link another receiver in that model memory, the one that will have telemetry. The one that is already linked acts as a second receiver. Thus, everything works correctly, even disconnecting one or the other. That is the reason for my question, what are the advantages of using Dual mode using a PB backer if in Single mode I get the same result? Note that the 16 channels needed are at S.BUS output.

Best regards

Kommentar

Hi Fernando,

this I can not tell you, I never tried that way. I just know that how we described it’s the Procedure from Powerbox suggested.

Kind regards
        Ben

Kommentar

Hello Ben:

I appreciate your reply. It's the same that Richard German did to me in the PowerBox forum. I simply wanted to know the reasons for this behavior between Dual mode and Single mode using a PB SRS control unit.
          Of course, I have proceeded to set my transmitter in Dual mode, according to your explanations.

Thank you very much, once more.

Best regards

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X