Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Can the timer behavior be set at different flight conditions?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Can the timer behavior be set at different flight conditions?

Hello everybody.

This is my first post here. I have a question of interpretation of the manual instructions of the FX-36 transmitter. In the final section "Start / Stop / Reset switch setting" of the Timers of the manual in English version, I can read that it can be set any switch to control the timers for each flight condition.

I control the electric engine of my glider with the main gas stick using a condition assigned to a lever switch and change the flight condition to use butterfly with the same gas stick.
    In the same way, I have assigned the start and stop of the timer to the same main gas stick control, by means of a lever switch in linear box mode. But I do not know how to avoid that the timer works in the condition of butterfly, since then the engine does not work. Does anyone know the answer? Can the timer behavior be set at different flight conditions?

Thanks for your help.

Good morning

What you do is not possible.

Set the timer to a switch is (fix /global), for all flight condition“FC” and not separated, for each FC.

What I missing is instead Timer toSwitch Timer to Function (engine; channel) or something like that.

Regards René

Kommentar

Zitat von Irlet Beitrag anzeigen
      Good morning

What you do is not possible.

Set the timer to a switch is (fix /global), for all flight condition“FC” and not separated, for each FC.

What I missing is instead Timer toSwitch Timer to Function (engine; channel) or something like that.

Regards René
      Thank you for the quick replay.

I think it is really an important mistake in the Futaba manual of the FX-36, at least in the English version. Don't know in German translation.

I miss the possibility of assigning the timer function to different flight conditions. An important lack in an advanced tranmitter like this one.

It is a pity.

Best regards

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X