X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• R5014DPS

Hello,

I read on several forums that there are many problems with this receiver, concerning the reception of RF noice coming from moving parts in the plane itself. Futaba confirms that this receiver is very sensitive to this noice and problems may happen...But they are talking about 75 Mhz receivers I think.
    Is there anybody who has experience (good or bad) with this receiver on 35 Mhz? I want to use this receiver in an electric powered glider. So there are not so many parts that move constantly. Only the (metal) pushrods of course. But I can't imagine tis cousing so much influance on the receiver.. Or am I wrong?

Anybody has experience with this?

Thanks in advance

Hi Dolphin,

we've had a long discussion here about this topic. There have been problems with the 35MHz 5014-receivers sensitivity but such reports have stopped for quite a long time now.
    These problems most often occured when the receiver was used in high power electrical helicopters or in conjunction with tail belt drives. Almost nothing has been reported about problems in airplanes, especially gliders.
    Since you are planning to use the receiver in an electrically powered glider I would suggest you to install the appropriate electrical noise filter equipment that is also available from Robbe and/or Futaba.
    It is very important to pay close attention to the location of the antenna. Make sure that the speed controller and all of it's cables, i.e. also the ones connected to the receiver, are routed as far away from other servo cables as possible.
    Finally please make a radio check with and without your transmitter's antenna installed!

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X