X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Futaba T12ZAP

Hallo,

Im from Belgium and my Deutch is not so good. I hope English will do..
    With this transmitter comes the synthesised receiver as standard. On the receiver there is a connection for the receivers battery. But I don't want to use a receivers battery, because of the extra weight, and no place left to put it. But I have a speedcontroller with BEC, so it delivers power to the receiver. But will it work in the synthesised receiver as well? So is it absolutely necessary the use the receiver battery or would it be possible to use the speedcontrollers BEC system?

Thanks

hi,

wellcome. i think, that is ok, when u use the bec with the receiver. but check the distance from the recceiver to the t12 befor the first flight. i think 30 until 40 meters without the antenna is ok. when youre servos need more power, than the bec deliever, you must use a seperate receiver battery.

Kommentar

Thank you for the answer. But what do you mean with the servos may need "more power". Is the 4.8 V delivered by BEC maybe not enough? I don't know. I thought a constant delivery of 4.8 was enough. I think the receiver battery also doesn't deliver more than 4.8 V, isn't it?
      But you think it won't harm the receiver to put a speedcontroller with BEC in it? I normally put the speedcontroller in the throttle entrance of course, but will this entrance be made for it? Is it capable of receiving power?

Kommentar

Hi Dolphin,

connecting the BEC to another entrance is no problem at all. If you experience problems programming the speed controller you should try another entrance and/or try setting the associated channel to one of the auxiliaries instead of governor in the "Function" menu.

Another thing: Depending of the type of the receiver battery it will deliver a little bit more than 4.8V. If you check the voltage of a fully loaded 4-cell NiCd battery, for example, you will notice a power output of at least 5.3V. Otherwise if you have 2 LiPo cells being run through a voltage controller you will have a constant output of anything between 4.8V and 5.5V, depending on voltage controller's internal settings.

Kommentar

hi,

i mean, that the servos need more ampère, that the bec can deliver.

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X